In an effort to connect its mobile and online visitors to its health care services and to providers, Walgreens launched Find Care Now, a digital platform and marketplace.
The company is working with 17 participating providers with the goal of making it easier for customers to navigate and search for local and digital healthcare services.
Among the offerings: neighborhood health care clinics, urgent care, telehealth, lab testing, physician second opinions, and optical and hearing services, and even physician house calls in select markets.
“This furthers our omnichannel efforts to meet the changing needs of our customers, and brings together our digital platforms with healthcare services that are easily accessible in Walgreens stores, and virtually,” Richard Ashworth, president of operations, told Drug Topics.
“It’s another example of how we’re working closely with healthcare partners to complement our pharmacy services, and makes it easier for patients to navigate care in their community,” Ashworth says.
Find Care Now is accessible through the Health Services section of the Walgreens mobile app and online at www.walgreens.com/findcarenow.
Find Care Now includes the following healthcare providers:
- Advocate Health Care, Chicago
- Baptist Health, Jacksonville, Florida
- Community Health Network, Indianapolis
- Dermatologist On Call, national online dermatology service
- Florida Hospital, Tampa
- Heal, on-demand doctor house calls in California, Washington, DC, and Northern Virginia
- LabCorp, lab testing and diagnostics
- MDLIVE, national telehealth service
- MedExpress Urgent Care, provider of neighborhood medical care
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, in collaboration with Weill Cornell Medicine and Columbia University Irving Medical Center, New York
- Piedmont Healthcare, Atlanta
- Providence St. Joseph Health, including Providence Express Care in Portland, OR, and Swedish Express Care in Seattle
- SSM Health, St. Louis
- UHealth – The University of Miami Health System, Miami
- Walgreens Healthcare Clinics
- Walgreens Hearing
- Walgreens Optical